We are seeking an accredited Family Mediator for a well-respected family mediation service in Central Milton Keynes.
For over 25 years the service has provided mediation for families and couples facing separation or divorce from its centrally-placed offices in Milton Keynes. The service has contracts to deliver Legal Aid and the Separated Parents Information Programme (SPIP) and also offers other types of mediation, such as civil and commercial.
You will work as part of a small team providing all issues mediation to legally aided clients and private clients, as well as mediation in the Family Courts, if interested.
Full training into the service’s way of working will be provided and the salary is competitive.
Applicants need to be:
- Fully accredited with the Family Mediation Council (FMC) to offer All Issues Mediation
- Experienced at carrying out legal aid assessments
- Knowledgeable of the FMC’s standards and code of practice and able to operate within the policies and procedures of the service
- Able to maintain confidential records
- Willing to get involved in new projects and service developments
- Able to work well within a small team as well as independently
- Able to meet clients in the service’s office at least 1 or 2 days per week
If this sounds like you, please send your CV and covering letter to Brady Harvey Legal.
Success To The Client Is Happiness In Your Work