We are seeking a Legal Cashier to work in our client’s legal accounts department.
The Legal Cashier will be responsible for the law firm’s day to day account transactions and ensuring that they comply with the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA) Accounts Rules and the firm’s internal accounting procedures.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Making sure everything is posted and completed in a timely manner in line with SRA Accounts Rules
- Processing all incoming and outgoing funds in accordance with SRA rules
- Ensuring all bank accounts are properly reconciled on a timely basis
- Working with fee earners and partners to ensure they comply with their obligations regarding SRA Accounts Rules
- Processing and posting of client and office payments as needed
- Assisting other members of the firm with queries as they arise
- Providing cover for other members of the firm when needed
- Ensuring filing is kept up to date
- Maintaining all bank mandates and a central register of all account details
Qualifications and Skills:
- Up-to-date knowledge of the Solicitors Accounts Rules
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good attention to detail skills
- Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Good knowledge of MS Office, including Word and Excel
- Basic knowledge of VAT
If you are interested in this role, please Apply Now or send your CV and covering letter to Brady Harvey Legal. Or ring us if you want more information about this opportunity.
Success To The Client Is Happiness In Your Work
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent