We are seeking a Company Commercial Solicitor to work in our client’s busy and sophisticated CoCo department in Milton Keynes.
This firm acts for owner-managed businesses, entrepreneurs, foreign subsidiaries based in this area and local institutions. The firm has been a significant player in Milton Keynes for 40 years and punches above its weight in company and commercial matters and property matters.
The solicitor would be involved in the following:
- Company acquisitions and disposals to include drafting share purchase agreements and all ancillary documentation associated with share purchases and project management of the transaction;
- The purchase and sale of businesses of all types, including drafting asset purchase agreements and all ancillary documentation;
- Conducting private management buyouts both for the management teams and the exiting shareholders;
- Shareholder agreements for both local entrepreneurs and foreign companies investing in UK companies;
- Drafting and reviewing investment agreements for private investors, equity houses and foreign investors; and
- Commercial trading and business terms and conditions of all types.
Good knowledge of data protection and intellectual property would be an asset. The candidate will have a track record of networking in Milton Keynes and will be willing to contribute to the firm’s seminar programme.
The solicitor will have excellent client care skills and a business attitude. Responsiveness to client demands and the drive to meet client expectations are a pre-condition for this role.
Rapid career progression would be available for the right person. The firm offers a highly competitive package which includes a competitive salary and bonus scheme, private health insurance, free parking, and flexible working.
If this sounds interesting to you, please Apply Now or send your CV and covering letter to Brady Harvey Legal. Or ring us if you want more information about this opportunity.
Success To The Client Is Happiness In Your Work