We are seeking an experienced trainer and facilitator to deliver the Separated Parents Information Programme (SPIP) in Northampton.
The SPIP is a course which helps parents understand how to put your children first while they are separating, even though they may be in dispute with each other and going through the Family Court process. The course helps parents learn the fundamental principles of how to manage conflict and difficulties.
You will work as part of a small team delivering this highly regarded, carefully structured and successful programme to small groups of parents, all of whom are in the process of separating from their partner. Parents are usually ordered by the Family Court to attend separate courses and each course has two facilitators.
The courses take place on a Friday or Saturday from 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM (including breaks).
Full training will be provided and the salary is competitive.
Applicants need to have:
- Experience in adult group facilitation and either hold or be willing to work towards at least a Level 3 Education and Training qualification (formerly PTTLS)
- Insight into and experience of supporting parents who are experiencing conflict linked to separation, divorce or domestic violence
- The ability to be flexible and work as a part of a small team and with a co-facilitator
- The ability to travel to community venues in Northampton or Milton Keynes
- The ability to work on Saturdays or Fridays (day time)
If this sounds like you, please Apply Now or send your CV and covering letter to Brady Harvey Legal.
Success To The Client Is Happiness In Your Work
Job Type: Part-time