Our client is seeking an Employment Solicitor to work in their Northampton and London offices.
Our client has a niche practice specialising in employment law, human resources management and corporate immigration and has a reputation for excellence.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking for their first role within the Employment legal environment and will receive all the support and training necessary to develop in this role from the head of department.
The role involves:
- Handling contentious and non-contentious employment related matters.
- Delivering complex employment solutions to a wide range of challenges.
- Providing and delivering general advice to a commercial client base.
To succeed in this role, you will be:
- An energetic and enthusiastic self-starter.
- Eager to learn all there is to know about Employment/HR in the real Commercial World.
- A genuine team player who can work alongside a team of experts and industry professionals.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent IT skills
- Excellent drafting, research, and negotiation skills
- Excellent attention to detail skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Good business development skills
Salary is negotiable based on your level of experience, plus an excellent benefits package.
If this sounds like you, please send your CV and covering letter to Brady Harvey Legal at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All enquiries are strictly confidential.
Success To The Client Is Happiness In Your Work