We are seeking an Immigration Paralegal for our client’s newly opened office in Bedford.
You will work on preparing and collating bundles, drafting correspondence and legal documents, assisting fee earners with research, monitoring and checking progress of EEA national’s applications; administrative and judicial reviews, attending Tribunal and Court hearings, early file responsibility and client contact.
- Excellent drafting, research, and negotiation skills
- Excellent attention to detail skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong IT skills
- Good business development skills
- Enjoy working as part of team and on your own
Salary is negotiable based on your level of experience, plus an excellent benefits package.
If this sounds like you, please Apply Now or send your CV and covering letter to Brady Harvey Legal.
Success To The Client Is Happiness In Your Work
All enquiries are strictly confidential.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent