We are seeking a client-focused, business-minded, experienced, commercial property lawyer to work as part of our client’s growing property team in Milton Keynes.
The kind of experience we would expect to see would include:
- Acting on lease negotiations for either tenant or landlord
- The purchase and sale of commercial real estate
- Development work including site acquisition and the related infrastructure agreements
- Some construction and building contract experience would be helpful but not essential
Salary is negotiable based on your level of experience, plus an excellent benefits package.
You will need:
- Excellent drafting, research, and negotiation skills
- Excellent attention to detail skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong IT skills
- Good business development skills
If you match these criteria, please Apply Now or send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
All enquiries are strictly confidential.
Success To The Client Is Happiness In Your Work
Thank you very much.